- The Push it to the Limit action has been severely changed and is (once again) a once per day ability.
- Added a reminder in the Action Sequences section that players can turn in epic dice tokens to gain extra AP. This has been stated in the Epic Dice section for a long time, but it gets missed quite a bit in there.
- Added a couple more examples of how gambles might be ruled. I'm thinking this will give Directors firming footing on this.
- Integrated a new icon in the Bad Guys and Villains section for abilities that aren't a ranged or melee attack, but which simply require the player to be in their presence.
- Due to Push it to the Limit going back to once per day, I've added a sentence to the Bad Guys section reminding the Director that multiple tough encounters without a new day between them will ramp up the difficulty.
TROPE/PERK SPECIFIC CHANGES
- The "Sexual Tyrannosaurus" perk has had nothing done to it. Why would it? After all, it was in Predator well before it was a character perk in Borderlands, and I would never allow my brain to only remember the latter. So, same as always. Let's move on!
- The "Push it Real Good" perk has been tweaked in the wake of Push it to the Limit being changed.
- Added the "Gonna Take a Miracle" Cinematic Action to the trope "Man/Woman of the Cloth".
- The "Martial Artist" trope now specifies the +5 STR bonus as being to attacks only.
- Clarified that there is a 3 AP cost to the "Wrestler" trope's "Signature Move" action.
- Added the "Looney" cinematic action to the "Talking Dog" trope.
- The "It's Like Coach Says" cinematic action on the "Troubled Athlete" trope now grants two epic dice.