- The slasher mode, which was recently introduced to the Villains section, now works differently. It more effectively causes the danger to rise throughout encounters with villains in slasher mode.
- Buffed up a number of Bad Guys. Also added a piece of stock art to the last page of the Bad Guys section (this got added a dozen or so hours after the initial update).
- The "Magnetic Pull" cinematic action now allows you to pull yourself to the object.
- Fixed an error on the "Famous" trope. Famous characters can escape grabs for 1 AP.
- The "Mad Scientist" trope now gets the "Duct Tape and Solder" perk as a free bonus perk.
- The "Werewolf" trope has gained the "Bloodfrenzy" cinematic action, and the ability to instinctively know when an enemy is at half HP or less.
- Clarified some text in the "Bumbling Sidekick" and "Gangster" tropes.
That's it. Game on!