- Added bookmarks and links throughout the document! See a blue word and don't quite remember what it's all about? Click it! Wanna go right to the Bad Guys section but hate scrolling? Open up your bookmarks folder and digi-teleport there!
- Clarified that move actions end when you take another action or pass to another character's turn (no jumping out of cover, hitting, then running back into cover all for 3 AP)
- Did a sweep of the document and corrected a few small issues, cleaned up some text and added a few explanatory bits. Nothing about this really changed the game, but rest-assured I've done some housekeeping.
- Can you believe I've never included a link to the fillable character sheet in the actual rulebook? This situation has been rectified. Also, the fillable sheet itself has been updated.
TROPE/PERK SPECIFIC CHANGES
- The "Batshit Crazy" trope now gives the option of -2 to either CHA or INT. In a related matter, the "Train Wreck" cinematic action now works with either CHA or INT. You can be all sorts of crazy now.
- The "Warrior Training" perk got the nerf what was comin' to it. The STR bonus is gone.
- The "Why Didn't You Say So?" perk now requires a 12+ in order for an item to be within reach.